FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »
Photobucket

What's He Like?

Whenever I tell people about some of the issues that are going on with Fox, they always ask me what he is like. He is a happy, mellow little boy who absolutely adores his mommy. There is nothing he would rather do than have me snuggle with him and try to make him laugh. He does make eye contact, but it isn't often for very long. He would rather play alone than with other people, but when he does muster up the courage to join in the group he has a great time. He doesn't wave or blow kisses, but I still know how much he loves me. He loves music, especially reggae. He'll sit in his chair bopping right along to the beat. He adores his sisters and even though he won't play with them much, he loves watching them play with each other. He'll sit in his little corner - his safe place - and just laugh while watching them be crazy with each other. He doesn't say any words and doesn't answer to his name, but he knows my voice. He hates bath time, but loves being clean. He won't touch the grass, but he loves being outside in the sun. He is cautious. While the girls at this age were jumping off the backs of couches and always climbing as high as they could get, he can't get on the couch by himself yet. If we are outside and I put him down he will stay right next to me, which I will say is quite a welcome change from how Quincy & Romy were as toddlers! He is my little love. The boy I wanted so much after having my two precious girls. He is my prince.

xo Betsy

1 comment:

CLV said...

You're an excellent writer, him sitting in his safe corner observing reminds me a lot of myself. Keep writing.